Strohauer Farm’s specialty gourmet fingerling potatoes are smaller in size, which makes them convenient, flavorful and versatile. Fingerlings bake quickly and are a great addition to virtually any meal. They can also be roasted, grilled, steamed, sautéed, boiled, fried or mashed and offer outstanding flavor and color to your favorite meal.
The 2-pound bags of Strohauer Farm’s specialy gourmet fingerling potatoes contain individual types of fingerlings or an assortment chosen from our flavorful varieties — Rose Finn/, French and Purple Peruvian Fingerlings. Purple Majesty, Yukon Gold. Russet and Red potatoes are also available both organically and conventionally.
Are we missing your favorite gourmet potato recipe or
would you like to share
yours? For more information and recipes, just visit our Web site or better yet, give us a ring.
Click the links on the left to view our recipes!
- Store potatoes in a cool, humid (but not wet) dark place with good ventilation.
- Don't refrigerate them — doing so converts some of the potato's starch to sugar.
- Don't wash potatoes before storing; it speeds up development of decay.
- Don't expose them to direct sunlight, which turns them green and makes them bitter.
- Scrape away sprouts or green spots.
- 1 pound potatoes yields 2-1/2 cups diced
- 1 pound potatoes yields 2 cups mashed
- 1 pound potatoes yields 3 cups sliced
- 1 pound potatoes yields 2 cups french fries
Click to download
our PDF Recipe Brochure (316k)
Files are available for download in PDF format.
Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader is required to view
these documents. Some files are larger than others
and may take additional time to download.
If you have trouble downloading or viewing this PDF file, please download the latest version of Adobe Reader for free...
here to download a FREE
version of Adobe Reader